Monday, November 3, 2008

November Already?

Holy cow! It's November. There's only a little over a month now before the wedding and the final details have to start coming together now. Luckily, this should be my last week of school. This week will be crazy since I have 2 group projects to do, but after that, I'll only have to worry about work and the wedding. I don't have much planned this month, unlike last month which had something going on pretty much every day, but that's probably a good thing, since I'll need to be running around trying to get things taken care of.

So what do I still have to get done? I really don't know for sure (I know...that's a really bad thing). But, here is the list of things I do need to do (if I don't get them out of my head and written somewhere I'll go a little crazy):
  1. Meet with the florist to finalize the details (hopefully will be done on Thursday)
  2. Get head count for the ceremony/luncheon (even though we pretty much know who's coming already)
  3. Finalize reception decorations/talk to Steph and Jenn to see what still needs to be done for that
  4. Get marriage license (I'm told that that is important :D)
  5. Get ring cleaned (easily done anytime I'm at the mall..)
  6. Figure out how to go about the whole name change thing and how long I have to change everything (this is the one that scares me the most..)
  7. Find time to spend with Wil.
Simple enough I guess, but I'm still nervous about making sure everything gets done. Luckily, my family is amazing and have been helping out a TON! Wil is also great and willing to do any errands I need done while I'm at work. I think I'd have completely given up on everything without Wil and my family.

Anyway, time to get back to work. I've got a ton to do (not even including that list above) and very little time.

No comments: