Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wait Until Dark

The Empress Theatre (http://www.empresstheatre.com/) in Magna is starting their new show, Wait Until Dark, starting on Friday. The Empress always puts on a great show and the theatre there is amazing. There are 3 sections (South, North and East) so it's always fun to see every show in each of the sections because you get a completely different angle on the show. I've helped out at the box office, the concession stand, as an usher, and as an audience member many times, and no matter how many times I hear/see a show, it is always amazing. Also, my cousin's husband as well of some others I know well are in the cast. They are all great at what they do and I can't wait to see Wait Until Dark.

My mom and I will be helping out at the box office for this show. If you want to get tickets when we'll be there, get them for one of the following days:
Friday, October 31st
Saturday November 1st
Friday November 14th
We'd love to see you there. Seriously, the Empress is a great little theatre in Magna and I want to do what I can to help support it. If you have any questions, go to their website,
http://www.empresstheatre.com/ or ask me and I can probably find out for you.

End free publicity now... :)

No comments: