Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Breathing

Tempest is over. It's done. I can breathe and sleep again! Phew!

Tempest was an amazing experience and I has so much fun, despite the lack of sleep, and the stress. The others in the cast are amazing people and I'm so glad I met them. I won't go into detail right now about all that happened at CONduit, because it's a long story and I don't have time at the moment, but it was definitely and adventure. I'm not sure if it was nerves, lack of sleep, the massive amounts of caffeine I drank in 48 hours, or a combination of all three, but I was very giggly, talkative, and more than slightly insane on Thursday and Friday. I was so nervous on Friday. After we finished performing, I was shaking like crazy. I couldn't even hang up the costumes and put them back on the rack, until I'd calmed down.

Below are some pictures that were taken on Thursday and Friday.

No comments: